FidelumGamesFidelumGames

Main Games Reviews Stats 1 Fan

Existence on Earth 3 - Missy Existence on Earth 3 - Missy

These keep getting better.

Easy to see the hard work that went into this. Nice little twist in this one as well.

Have you ever considered live action filming?

Sicsophor responds:

Thank you. I have thought about it, one day in the far future.

Existence on Earth 2 - Tino Existence on Earth 2 - Tino

I was kind of hoping for a not-completely shitty outcome. Maybe if only one of the 'good' people had died in the struggle, along with the 'bad' guy, it would've been a bit more hard hitting?

The fight scene animation was really good (and challenging to make I bet), and I liked the juxtaposition between the violent events inside the car and the calm uneventfulness around it (e.g. the inch worm).

Existence on Earth - Macky Existence on Earth - Macky

Well done. A lot of nice extra little details in this piece. The water towards the end was great. Nice cinematography throughout--I think this was the animation's strength.

The lack of dialogue was also a plus. Leaves a bit to the imagination--a good thing in pieces like this. Looking forward to more from you.

Endurance Endurance

Well done. I'm working on a dungeon crawler myself and I know it's tough to get right.

At first I was disappointed with the combat system (seeing little sprites in my UI instead of 3D monsters in the dungeon), but after I kept with it for a bit, I actually found it quite refreshing.

Keep up the great work. I look forward to more.

Dungeons Deep Dungeons Deep

The game looks really nice (really really nice), but, as others have said, keyboard controls would really improve the experience.

I was hoping for a level of combat too, but I guess if that's not part of the game, so be it.

I'm pretty sure I found a bug/exploit: If you collect a chest and move away from the square and back onto it really quickly, you can collect it again.

Yozzik responds:

Hi fellow. Thanks for a report, will fix it.
And yes, keyboard is in the code but disabled. Will be fixed too.

Soda Dungeon Lite Soda Dungeon Lite

Best game I've played in a long time. Thanks!