FidelumGamesFidelumGames

Main Games Reviews Stats 1 Fan

Existence on Earth 3 - Missy Existence on Earth 3 - Missy

These keep getting better.

Easy to see the hard work that went into this. Nice little twist in this one as well.

Have you ever considered live action filming?

Sicsophor responds:

Thank you. I have thought about it, one day in the far future.

Existence on Earth 2 - Tino Existence on Earth 2 - Tino

I was kind of hoping for a not-completely shitty outcome. Maybe if only one of the 'good' people had died in the struggle, along with the 'bad' guy, it would've been a bit more hard hitting?

The fight scene animation was really good (and challenging to make I bet), and I liked the juxtaposition between the violent events inside the car and the calm uneventfulness around it (e.g. the inch worm).

Existence on Earth - Macky Existence on Earth - Macky

Well done. A lot of nice extra little details in this piece. The water towards the end was great. Nice cinematography throughout--I think this was the animation's strength.

The lack of dialogue was also a plus. Leaves a bit to the imagination--a good thing in pieces like this. Looking forward to more from you.

'DinoMelt' 'DinoMelt'

Great graphics, animation, music and SFX, simple controls, upgrades, fun exploration and challenging (but not unfair) bosses.

You hit the nail on the head my friend. Well done.

Harry Propane Harry Propane

I found the controls a bit cumbersome, but it's easy to see the amount of work that went into this game.

The attention to detail on little parts of the game like how the character's body moves when looking around didn't go unnoticed. The thing that impressed me the most was the excellent lighting. Did you program this solution on your own, or is there some library you used? Were you using normal maps?

Either way, well done.

I think the controls could be tweaked to be a bit smoother (I agree with the other comment about WSAD and the space bar. Maybe W could be a contextual button that either jumps or climbs based on state?), but overall, a lot of fun. Great job

LeechmasterB responds:

Thanks and yes, the game uses soft shadows with normal maps and screen space ambient occlusion. All without using the 3d api of flash. The solution is self programmed also using pixel bender. :)

Endurance Endurance

Well done. I'm working on a dungeon crawler myself and I know it's tough to get right.

At first I was disappointed with the combat system (seeing little sprites in my UI instead of 3D monsters in the dungeon), but after I kept with it for a bit, I actually found it quite refreshing.

Keep up the great work. I look forward to more.